We are friendly and professional when explaining our findings to your clients. Our inspectors’ bedside manner is calm and non-alarmist.
The entire home inspection experience – from scheduling the inspection… to walking through the home with the inspector… to digesting the property report afterwards – defines yours’ and your client’s satisfaction. At Heartland, our goal is to provide everyone with peace of mind before, during and after the inspection.
We help protect your client and your reputation:
- We share a common goal with real estate professionals: to assist our mutual client in finding a house that can become their home.
- Your client needs a highly trained and experienced home inspector to protect them from adverse conditions in a home they are purchasing.
- Your client needs an objective, independent home inspector who will report issues in a reasonable manner, without minimizing significant issues or overstating minor issues.
- Your client will appreciate that you are looking out for their best interest, which will promote trust, future business, and referrals from your clients.
- Experience plus training equals expertise.
- The years and number of houses inspected by a Heartland inspector guarantees the protection your clients need.
- Heartland inspectors go through 30+ hours of continuing education annually and monthly in-house training meetings.
- Because Heartland is a multi-inspector firm, inspectors share knowledge and experience with each other daily. Team collaboration when a question comes up is a big benefit.
JOIN US! Heartland offers FREE CE classes online for real estate agents. Click on the calendar above to view our current calendar and to register.
In-office classes are available by request. Minimum 10 attendees. To request a class, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.